Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oops.. hahah


Well, today was eventful one we got the heater fixed! We now have heat in the bathroom! And I broke the handle off the door to the apartment, I guess I have been working out too much lately and apparently don’t know my own strength, umm also Carmen, Carmen, Elesi and I had the opportunity to visit different people and pray with them and just visit and such so that was a pleasant experience. And then I traveled along to youth group and that went quite well. 

"Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” - James 4:13-15-

so this would conclude post number two. 

4 comments:

  1. Saturday the eighth I woke up and I was sick... so please pray that I don't get worse and that nobody around me gets it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got there safe. I know you are doing a good job where you are. I pray for you every day that God will use you in a mighty way. I enjoyed reading your messages. I love you. God bless you and keep you in His loving care. I am glad I could send you a message. Love and Prayers - Nana Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I showed Nana your blog site she was in disbelief. Nana said "I can't believe what they can do today. Holy Henner - they can do everything except turn you upside down. Can I do it too?" I laughed at her so bad I just had to share it with you!!! She still doesn't understand how you will see her message. We are all so proud of you and praying for you everyday (Special prayer went up when you shared you were sick!) I also show Grandpa your blog. You will be hearing from us all again. Lots of love, G-ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect verse! <3

    ReplyDelete