Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey sorry I have not updated in a while, But that is mostly because not much has changed I'm still helping with homework and just yesterday I started kind of helping with kindergarden, ummm I'm sick again... not sure how that happened exactly I have been taking a sufficient amount of vitamin C and airborn but I guess this happens... Oh, and as some or most of you probably know I had really bad sleep issues before I left like I didn't sleep hahah but since I have been here I have been sleeping quite well! So thank God for that! umm thank you for your prayers and just keep praying not only for me but for all of the villages that I go to and the different people that I have the chance  to work with 

2 comments:

  1. wow, you really are being stretched, first young kids, now kindergarden. What growth !! <3 mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I fear babies will be next hahahaha

    ReplyDelete