Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have safely arrived!

My flight got in around 2:30pm my time (I'm seven hours ahead incase you did not know that....) and I thought my luggage was lost because I did not see it on the baggage claim thingy and I was like ohhh nooo now what and then I decided to use my brain and check the other two baggage claim things and there was my bags! Thank you Jesus!!! Tonight I will be going to chiselet to have dinner with three families and as far as any kind of schedule I still don't really have one... so umm I think this is the end of my first post.

5 comments:

  1. Amber, be sure to give those folks in Chiselet some extra love for me. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad was quite disturbed when you couldn't find your bags and much releaved when you left us know you found them and Pastor Nicu. <3 U !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you made it safely and your bags did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that video of the car stuck in the window? Hahahahhaha hope that doesnt happen to you in the next 6 months... I mean.. i hope you dont see something like that.. not i hope it doesnt actually happen to you... ahhh forget it.
    <3 glad youre safe and happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene. Done

    Mom. as was I.

    Korinne. Mee too!

    Amanda. hahah you put "car" instead of "cat" which made it a ton funnier that and I just pictured myself stuck in one of those windows hahaha which I could see happening... hahaha

    ReplyDelete