Friday, February 4, 2011

This question keeps going around in my head. And it is this “Why does a four year old have to get cancer?” just this last week I found out about a little girl who they took to the doctor and I guess that she was sick or s omething and once the doctors tested her, they found out that she has cancer. I did not meet her but I have encountered many four year olds since I have been here and well I sure you can think of someone that you know that is four in your life and as you think about any kid they are full of life and dreams and curiosity and mischief and smiles and tears and whiney bad aptitudes, and as I think about cancer it’s such a life draining disease… the two don’t go well together they are complete opposites actually… So with all of that I’m asking that you pray for this girl and her family I think she has four other siblings or something... but yeah just keep them in prayer thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Many things in life we do not understand!!! Thank God for your compassionate heart - that is why God can use you in missions work. I will pray for this situation with you, and as promised - I pray for you daily. I do enjoy your blogs very much. Love ya lots - Grandma

    ReplyDelete