Monday, February 14, 2011

So I thought I would let you in on what my "Schedule" is like 
Monday: Homework with the first graders at like 11:00am a day of homework goes like this sometimes make sanweches for the kids and get them water then make sure that they are writing the right stuff and getting the math right and then I sweep the classroom(s) and then I wash the walls. 
Tuesday: Morning at like 8:00 am ish kindergarden and then homework with first graders and then around 4-5 o-clock I get back home and eat and then at night is home group at I don't remember what time... (and with kindergarden I mostly do dishes and help do whatever..) 
Wednesday: is the same as Tuesday minus the home group. and I don't think I do anything on Wednesday nights unless someone tells me hey this is happing and then I sometimes go do whatever 
Thursday: same as Wednesday (which was the same as Tuesday) and I may start going to youth group in Chiselet but I'm not sure if I going to be doing that or not...
Friday: Team meetings in the morning at like 9:00 and then I'm free until the night at like 7:00 and that is youth group in Calarsi 
Saturday: 11:00am Girls meeting in Calarsi where I help with a craft, 12:30ish leave for Chiselet for a girls meeting and then at like 6:00pm or something church service in Chiselet and then I stay the night in Chiselet (you will know why once you get to Sunday.)
Sunday: At like 12:00-12:30ish I help with a kids meeting and then I return to Calarsi to do it again. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! With a schedule like that - time will go fast. When do you eat?(being g-ma I had to ask that - just like when you stop in to see me what are my first words - are you hungry?) Liked your pictures - especially the last one of the little blonde - it reminded me of you once upon a time. Love ya lots, G-ma.

    ReplyDelete