Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oops it has been a while again... Sorry about that.

Well, let's see there has not really been all that much new stuff that has happened since I last updated I'm still doing the same things with the same people :) Oh we got a sink like a real sink at the Hope Center it has made doing the dishes a ton better before this we has a small kitchen sink but now the dishes can be done in a breeze! ha-ha
Umm funny story today I called the sun a sword... it was rainy out and me and another girl were walking and the sun started to come out and I said "Look the sword!" but I wanted to say "Look the sun!"... haha
in Romanian Sword is= Sabie. and sun is= Soare.
So she had a really confused look on her face and I was like "What did I just say??" And then I was like "Sabie? sabie? what does that mean??" And then I remembered and I corrected myself Ha-ha it made for a rather funny few minuets...
 In time I shall concur this language! ha-ha 
                                      
Umm I went to the Black Sea for a day with some cool kids




Here are some pictures of my time in Chiselet. 




As you can tell I'm working really hard. : ) 

Some Caramidari kids





Continue to keep me and the Out stretched hands team in your prayers.
I have also made the decision to stay longer than June 27th I'm not sure at this point how much longer I will be staying but it will be longer than June so pray that God will lead me in how much longer I should stay. 

May God bless and keep you and make his face shine upon you.

1 comment:

  1. so, I see your decission to extend has become public knowledge and I would say reality, not just a thought. Well, I can't say I am glad, because home is just not the same without you, but I can say may you continue to bless those in Romania and work God's will in your life. Miss you!! <3 Mom (remember me?) PS: Love the pics at the Black Sea. (but then I love most of your pictures, must be a mom thing)

    ReplyDelete